Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 September 2015

Sunday Summary 13/09/15

Dear Readers,

I hope you have enjoyed my posts this week. Yes, it's time once again for my Sunday Summary.

What did I post this week? 
Well, Monday was the start of my Motivation Mondays and basically this is about me and my health regime/weight loss.  I think this post will help me to stay motivated however, I don't know what to expect tomorrow when I get weighed as I have had a rough week.  On Tuesday, I posted a book review of The Hound of the Baskervilles, and this was a widely viewed post which was fantastic.  As I scheduled to post for Tuesday I had to complete the book so it kept me motivated as I need to read this for Uni in October.  Wednesday I posted a how to give yourself a facial at home post as I know what it's like to not have time and money to visit the salon, and Thursday was just a thoughtful post about why I'm thinking about Christmas even though Halloween is first.  Friday of course was my Funny Family Friday - and I posted about my own mishap - oh, the irony!  Saturday of course was a post about my own blogging anxieties and how I overcome them.  


So, what did I like/dislike and why? 
I loved the facial post, it was my favourite.  It pushed me into doing my own facial as I used to do this once each week - and doing it meant I might be converted again! You have to look after yourself, right?  Self-care is so important, especially if you are stressed and I really enjoyed sharing this with others.  

I disliked Thursday's post as I felt it was boring in comparison to the others, simples!


What to look out for next week! 
Next week's post begins with Motivation Mondays (which may not be good news, but hey, read about it tomorrow), and Tuesday sees a book review of The Picture of Dorian Gray. 

My 'how to' post is again about caring for yourself and focuses around caring for tired feet.  Other posts look at a free Journalism course I am completing online, and also a list post of ten random facts you don't know about me!  

Friday, of course, is my Funny Family Friday Linky week 3, when you can read about my son's strange obsession!  

Thanks for reading my Sunday Summary, and I hope you are excited for next weeks post.  If you would like to advertise your blog, guest post for me, or if there are any topics you would like to see me discuss in a blog post, please email me at janetcoopercw@gmail.com

I would love your input!  

Laters, Janet 

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete