Total Pageviews

Monday 14 September 2015

Motivation Monday - Week 2

Hi readers,

Hope you are well.  Welcome to week 2 of Motivation Monday and thank you for following me on my weight loss journey.

Weekly summary
Well, I'm not going to lie, I had an awful week and I totally lacked motivation.  I felt dreadful, I had late nights, and I would say I slipped almost every day.  My husband was ill at the beginning of the week which prevented me going to the gym.  I had a take away to celebrate my success on Monday last week, which because I felt so crappy meant I had a further two and then was took out for a meal - once by my mother, and another occasion with the children.  

I have a contraception implant and with dieting and exercising, I think it was a huge shock to my body to be honest as I have been affected in womanly ways too (without going into too much detail).  Towards the end of the week, my eldest son decided to share his cold and sore throat with me and I am still aching today.  On top of all this, I ate two chocolate bars throughout the week.  

I feel really bloated and I knew that I wasn't going to be impressed when I got on the scales this morning and I'm really afraid that my hard work for last week will not have paid off as I don't feel emotionally ready to deal with it. 

OK, now I've made my excuses.  I DO know that I can only blame myself and I can make all the excuses in the book, but in my heart I know this was down to me. Just hope this motivates me this week :( 

Exercise
Although I have walked everyday for at least half an hour, I only visited the gym once for 40 minutes, and swam once for 20 minutes.  Like I said, all motivation has left me and I spent the whole of yesterday in my pyjamas feeling down and depressed (so I ate a chocolate bar - damn you chocolate!).  


Diet Example
Maybe I shouldn't give this, this week as I don't want to be a bad influence! 


My five weekly Motivation Monday questions

1# How much do I weigh today?  Today I weigh 15stone 7lb which means I have gained 4lb

2# How do I feel about that? I am so disappointed and I want to cry my eyes out.  I know it's totally my own fault and if I hadn't have lacked motivation this week then I would have lost - you can't expect to lose weight without any effort!  

3# What kept me motivated all week?  Nothing!  I'm an emotional wreck and couldn't face it!  

4# What is my aim for this week?  To get back on track and lose a bit of weight in time for next week and drink more water! 

5# What did I find easy/difficult?  I found it easy to do nothing and eat what I want and not exercise.  I found my weigh in difficult - I am now giving myself a good talking too as I know I could have done more - I have a gym membership and free swimming that has been totally wasted this week.  I find my shame difficult - this post was difficult to write as this week I have failed and I have had to admit it on here for you all to read.  

My weekly Motivation Monday Tip
Remember how you feel on the week that you didn't lose, that your motivation slipped.  Remember the disappointment, the emotional trauma of admitting defeat.  Every time you want to stray this week, remember that feeling - this week I'm going to use this to motivate me.  I certainly don't want to be posting an increase next week! 


Words of wisdom! 
If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again! 


Thanks for reading - and feel free to comment and help me stay motivated this week - try the shaming technique if you like, but believe me I am being very hard on myself! 

Laters, Janet

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete