Total Pageviews

Friday 7 August 2015

BLOG NEWS: With a little bit of soul-searching...


Since abandoning my blog for a few weeks, I have been doing a lot of soul-searching.  I started my blog because I enjoy writing, I love engaging through social media, and I had no idea really where I wanted to go and had very little expectations of how it would develop.

I enjoy blogging but I think sometimes I think of a topic, decide to write on it, and then I write it on the day and sometimes this is enjoyable but other times it is stressful, as I have very little time on my posts.

I must admit I've read many informational articles online about blogging, but I don't feel I get a lot out of them.  This is NOT because of the person writing and I don't mean any offence in relation to these articles because I truly acknowledge that it is ME alone, who is the problem.

Whilst soul-searching, I have finally come to realise why I get very little from these informational articles.  All of these articles suggest that you have a niche for your blog, and apparently once you find this then your blog improves (apparently).  I have read a lot of blogs that claim not to have a niche but the blogger seems to be comfortable with the fact they don't have a niche - but this is were I am different because I truly think I am uncomfortable with the fact I don't have a niche as I want to know what I am doing, however I have so many interests and so many things that I want to talk about that I flit from one subject to another.  I think this is a problem that I really want to hone in on, and solve.

I believe in structure, but I also enjoy the freedom of writing.  I have read so many fantastic parenting blogs, and 'how to' articles, and 'top five/ten/thirty' articles, and feminism, literature, and fashion blogs that are fantastic.  I am also a huge fan of a blog that has not tied themselves down to a particular niche however the blogger is totally comfortable with this, has a good readership, and always has something to say - planned in advance and I really enjoy reading her posts.  

I have finally come to a decision...

My Niche is lifestyle - because this topic is a vast topic and I think I can cover everything in this category.  I am still going to have structure but I am going to focus on writing, current social issues, education, and family, because all of these things play a very important part in my life.

I ask you, dear readers, to refer to my first list of posts to come by clicking here for posts from the 10th-16th August, and watch this space for a new, fresh, focused side to Rambles, Rants, and Writings.  :)

Just to confirm... 
I am publishing the final part of my story over the weekend - so look out for this peeps!  

Laters, Janet





1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete