Total Pageviews

Monday 8 June 2015

This week's theme - Celebrating Fathers

Hi everyone, welcome again to my blog and thanks for reading.  With Father's day approaching I thought it feasible to have themed posts this week on Fathers.

I think this post is much more up my street as I had a wonderful father, I have lost a wonderful father but have memories, I have witnessed the inequalities of being a father (this doesn't mean I am against mothers, or defending bad fathers in any way), I have funny stories to tell about fathers that has happened to my father and even my husband too.  I have lots to say including gift ideas for fathers too!

As an English and Creative Writing graduate, I do have some experience with poetry, so on Saturday I will be publishing father themed poetry and commenting on this.  I would love your input and what greater gift to your father than a poem in his name?  If you want to take part in this, check out the submission rules page.  

My posts for the week include:

09/06/2015 - I miss my dad!
An emotional, personal post about my experience of losing my father.

10/06/2015 - Fathers day gift ideas
A light hearted post discussing gift ideas for fathers.

11/06/2015 - Five Funny things I did to my Father when I was young.
I will share my memories of the funny things that happened to my dad when I was a child.  This was usually down to me - luckily he had a good sense of humour.

12/06/2015 - Fathers and Inequality
This is a post based on the inequalities of being a father.  As I am a mother the post considers both sides of the story.  This is based on experiences I am aware of but it will be great to share posts and views on parental rights.

13/06/2015 - Poetry for Fathers
Poetry will be posted on the site with a father based theme.  People may have a great or difficult relationship with their father, so I think this will be quite interesting.  A short post and commentary will accompany each poem.  

14/06/2015 - Review of Celebrating Fathers week
We all know that theme last week was draining and had me bamboozled!  Let's see how I feel at the end of this week.  I think this week could be fun, and interesting - right up my street, but only time will tell.  

I hope you continue to follow my blog this week and even join in.  

Laters, Janet 
#celebratingfathers


1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete