Total Pageviews

Monday 29 June 2015

Review of Family Fortnight Posts

Hello my friends and readers :)

Today I wanted to comment on family fortnight.  First of all I have enjoyed posting over the past 14 days but I got a sudden sense of how important family is over the past few days with what has happened in Tunisia.  Reading the posts on Facebook and Twitter, of those frantically trying to find out the fate of their family and loved ones, I can't even comprehend what it must be like and I feel so sad that this has happened.  Family means everything to me and I can't even imagine this!  Watching the News gave me goosebumps as I watched some of the horrors, along with interviews of those who had been there.  I sincerely send out my condolences to the families of anyone who lost their life, and I also send a huge #shoutout to the heroism of those who put others before themselves, and put their own lives at risk trying to save the life of others you are truly amazing (this was both holiday makers and the people of Sousse, Tunisia)!  I am thankful for the survivors as this is such a scary experience and I hope you all recover.  My thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of you, and I wish for peace.

We shouldn't take family for granted, although, we usually do - I am guilty of this myself!  I really enjoyed writing my funny family tales and I hope I did what I intended to do and make sure there was an appeal to people of all ages.  I think my favourite family tale has got to be #2 I think my son wants to get my head kicked in! as this truly portrays a day in life - my children could get me into so much trouble!  I think my least favourite post was #4 Three Year Olds Know Everything just because I felt it wasn't as funny as the others.  He always does embarrassing and funny things so I wasn't sure why I chose that story, and I think it's because it was recent.  When he was a baby he wouldn't entertain his own Uncle or his Auntie, but would hold his arms out for random elderly gentleman to pick him up when in our town centre shopping.  I think I should have maybe posted something about how unpredictable my youngest child is - you never know what he is going to do next and it's scary lol.

Let me know what your favourite family tale was by commenting below!

I did enjoy posting about some of the indoor and outdoor activities we take part in, and I found I did a lot of soul searching when camping so I enjoyed sharing this too as a lot of people thought I wouldn't enjoy this type of holiday.  What was your favourite post this fortnight?

As I had a theme this month, I did miss doing random blog posts.  For instance, I attended an event and launch of a book that my Fairy Tale Adaptation is appearing in.  The book is called Grim Fairy Tales and my story is called A Family Dinner and is an adaptation of Little Red Riding Hood - I did post about the book but not the event on my blog as: It's Here, It's Here! but I haven't reviewed the event and launch itself.  I also had a trip out with the family to York too, which was hard work, funny and tiring.  I suppose I could have slipped this in as it was family related lol.

I also featured as a guest blogger and completed a post called What Being Published Means to Me over at www.myrandommusings.blogspot.com during this month too!

Overall, I think it's a good month for blogging and I can't believe that in a couple of days, July is upon us!

Watch this space for July and if you have any blogging requests and don't want to comment, please email janetcoopercw@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Laters, Janet :)

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete